Write a 1,400 word research paper and prepare an accompanying presentation that meets the following requirements:
- Describe your team’s hypotheses, research design, and methodology.
- Identify the types of data chosen for collection and how the data would be used in the study to confirm or negate the hypothesis.
- Outline the procedures to be used to collect the chosen data.
- Describe the proposed analysis process of the results from the proposed research.
- Discuss the possible significance of the proposed research results.
- Provide a timeline for the proposed research.
- Outline a budget and identify resources to cover the cost of the proposed research.
- Complete a commentary reflecting on the project’s reliability, and ways in which the research project might be improved upon if replicated.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Do not try and use in-text citations to fill word count.
The ones in Bold are not needed since someone else will be doing it but keep in mind that all this paper has to do with Alternates methods for capital punishment or better known as death row.