Climate change is one of the most serious environmental issues facing society. It is discussed throughout our entire textbook, within this week’s class discussion, and is defined as a very controversial topic. For this week’s individual work, write a 1-2 page paper (counting body text only, not title or reference pages) in double-spaced, one-inch margins on all sides. Complete the following:
- Defend both sides of this debate. Give at least three scientifically sound pieces of evidence that support the idea that humans are causing global climate change and three that support the scientists who claim we are in a usual cycle, not perpetuated by human activity.
- Detail what the impacts of climate change are in your area. See this EPA website for more: http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/
Please make sure all of your assignments:
- Are written in paragraph form.
- Are double-spaced.
- Use 12 point, Times New Roman font.
- Include title & reference pages.
- Include at least one full page of text to the body of your essay.
- Include one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a reference list at the end of your essay. That includes all websites, journals, articles, etc., you used.
Please make sure you have not copied and pasted any information directly from any source; that is considered plagiarism. There is no need to copy, or quote, anyone for this assignment. It is to be a written summary reflecting your own thoughts of your reading and research on this topic. However, you should include in your reference list the source of your reading and research.