Develop standards for ethical and moral conduct in the form of a Codeof Ethics. As part of this assignment, you will reflect upon your ownethical standards and consider from where your values and principlesemerged and how they have evolved over time. Include references to themoral philosophy or social issues that affect your approach to thedevelopment of this Code of Ethics.
Consider that this Code of Ethics is a product that you may wish to carry with you into your professional experiences.
Your Code of Ethics must contain the following components:
- Statement of values, including the source and foundation of yourethical values and principles, why you consider these principles to benon-negotiable, how they have evolved over time, and what moralphilosophy or social issues affect your approach to ethics
- Training and communication plan
- Implementation plan
- Plan for the role of leadership
- Corporate social issues
- Recent laws and regulations impacting the corporation
- Monitoring and enforcement plan
- Ethics auditing plan
- Considerations for working internationally
In this assignment you should apply the information presented in thiscourse and be visionary in your approach to create a Code of Ethicscentered on continuous improvement.
Your Final Paper will be 10 to 12 pages in length, excluding thetitle and reference pages. It must include five or more references, inaddition to the textbook, with in-text citations. You may drawinformation from the textbook, the Ashford University Library,peer-reviewed journals, and industry reports. The Final Paper must beformatted in accordance with APA as outlined in the Ashford WritingCenter.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length and formattedaccording to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
– Title of paper
– Student’s name
– Course name and number
– Instructor’s name
– Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five scholoarly sources (excluding the textbook) from the Ashford University Library.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that iscompleted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA styleguide.