Complete the following in a 1-page paper.
1. The following is a message in ASCII. What does it say?
2. The following is a message coded in ASCII using one byte per character and then represented in hexadecimal notation. What is the message?
3. Convert each of the following binary representations to its equivalent base-ten representation. Show your work step by step.
4. Convert each of the following base-ten representations to its equivalent two’s complement in 7 bits. Show all of your work.
Define the highest and lowest integer that can be represented in this 7-bit two’s complement representation.
5. What bit patterns are represented by the following hexadecimal notations? Show all of your work.
Please submit your assignment.